Welcome to our 3rd Annual most Creative and Inspirational Halloween Costume EVER post!
If you want to see our post from last year click here. Want to go waaaaay back to the year before that, click here.
You are welcome in advance.
- Robin Thicke & Miley Cyrus:
This is probably the most obvious couples costume of this year. I mean, hello, pop culture. #obvious #mileyisaskank #RobinThickeisBeetlejuice.If you go as this don’t quote our blog. We are so much better than this.
- Wear this and you can weed out anyone at the bar who is underage. If anyone comes up to you and says, “Why do you look like Robin Thicke after putting a knife in the toaster” or “Where’s Miley?” they are clearly too young for you bro.
- Ask them where they were when the Blue Jays won the world series. If they look at you, confused, kick’em out of the bar or party you are at.
- Miley Cyrus – Wrecking Ball:
Less obvious pop culture/trendy Halloween costume. We approve of you quoting us on this costume, but only if you are male. Girls, get your heads outta the trash and put some clothes on.
- Duck Dynasty:
Beards, bandanas and camo. Easy peasy. Get extra bonus points at the party you attend by bringing a delicious slow cooked squirrel. We guarantee you will be invited back next year.
- Ed Sheeran:
Are you extremely pale and unfortunate looking? Then this is the costume for you! Just strap on a dirty, ugly, ginger wig and you are good to go!
Are you an extremely pale and unfortunate looking ginger? Then you just saved some money on a dirty, ugly, ginger wig!
- Theresa Caputo from Long Island Medium:
The great thing about this costume is you can reuse the wig you wore a few years ago when you went as Kate from (John and) Kate plus 8.
- Rick Campanelli:
- This is a great costume for those douchey guys that don’t like to actually dress up. Although it take a little prep work. Make sure your teeth are freshly whiten, and you’ve hit the tanning bed atleast twice prior to Halloween. Just throw on your nicest suit, plop an ET Canada sticker on a microphone and boom you’re Rick Campenelli. We strongly suggest you read this very informative interview with Rick so you can really understand who you are dressed as, it will blow your mind.
- Shark Week:
I stole this from another site that has some pretty cool ideas. Don’t click the link though, stay on our site.
- Rookie of the Year:
Um hello probably one of the most classic baseball movies of all time. Assemble a make shift cast, throw on a cubs jersey and boom – Rookie of the Year. Everyone will know who you are, if they don’t, they don’t deserve to be in your space.
- Anchorman crew:
This is another pretty obvious/trendy costume idea since the new Anchorman 2 is coming out soon. Are you as excited as we are?
- Sabrina the Teenage Witch:
Couldn’t find a cat sitter for Halloween? No problem. Just bring him/her along, wear a blonde wig and act really cutesy and precious and boom you are Sabrina the Teenage Witch. I am pretty sure that most bars allow cats. If you unsure make up a fake ID for you cat prior to leaving. It’s halloween, there’s so many costumes floating around, the bouncers probably won’t realize the cat is in fact a cat, not a very little person in a cat costume.
- Snoop Lion:
Seriously? Nuff, said.
- The Wiggles:
Are you a group of 4 really creepy dudes? Does one of you own a red shirt? Does another one own a yellow one? How about a purple one? Oh and a blue one too. That’s all you need to dress as these 4 creepers. Bonus points if you learn a song or two!
Want more ideas? Check out our post from last year or the year before that!